My Hope

You can see, every people with your eyes
but you cannot see, what people thought about you only with your eyes
as same as you..
people cannot see what your thought.. even you have spoken it.
especially for your beloved person..

I believe.. somehow..
and someday...
He will know and understand, what i was thought about him..
dreamed about him..
prayed for him...
even we've been hurting each other..
even we've never talked anymore..
even we would never seeing again.. maybe for a long time..

It will need a lot of courage to prove it..
need a patience to keep it...
need a time to forgive it...

And now..
i just can follow the air.. with my own way...
until my real destiny come to me...
and erased all the pain..........

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSITAS TRISAKTI - Takwa Tekun Terampil - Asah Asih Asuh - Setia Satria Sportif

Total Pageviews